GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS 2023.
1. RESERVATION PROCESS
Booking of accommodation can be done electronically, via booking form on our website camp-ujca.com. When booking, the guest confirms that he accepts the General Terms entirely. When booking, the guest is required to give all the information necessary in the booking procedure. To confirm the booking it is necessary to pay the deposit. The requested deposit is 30% of the total amount of the offer (minimum EUR 50.00).
You can pay the deposit with your credit card via the Wspay system. WSPay is a secure system for online payments, real-time payments, credit and debit cards and other payment methods.WSPay provides customers and merchants with secure entry and transfer of entered card data, which is also confirmed by the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has.WSPay uses an SSL certificate with 256-bit encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest level of protection when entering and transferring data.
The final invoice will be reduced by the amount of the deposit. The guest is obligated to pay the remaining balance of offer upon arrival in camp. Invoice payment of the bill is only possible in cash. Payment by card is not possible.
We advise you to protect yourself from the unexpected before and during your holiday and stipulate cancellation insurance with a provider of your choice.
2. DIFFERENCE IN THE AMOUNT OF THE OFFER AND THE BILL ISSUED AT THE RECEPTION DESK
The total bill issued at the reception desk may vary from its initial estimate, depending on differences in the services notified for the purpose of making a reservation and the services actually provided during the stay.
3. RESERVATION CHANGE
Reservations can be changed not later than 30 days prior to the date of arrival, depending on the availability (of time period or accommodation unit).
If a different number of guests will be staying on a pitch than specified when making a reservation, only guests who have actually arrived will pay for their stay according to the applicable price list.
4. RESERVATION CANCELLATION, LATE ARRIVAL AND EARLIER DEPARTURE
Reservations may be cancelled only in writing. We do not accept cancellation requests by phone.
In case of unannounced late arrival, the reserved accommodation unit will be held until 10:00 h on the following day. After that time, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
In case of later arrival or earlier departure than booked, the guest will be charged with the fee for occupied camping spot – uninhabited.
If the guest fails to announce reservation cancellation, the campsite retains the full amount of the deposit.
If a reservation is cancelled:
- within 30 days before the arrival date – the campsite retains the total amount of the deposit
- 30 to 45 days before the arrival date – the camp maintains 75 per cent of the deposit amount, and the remaining 25 per cent is refunded to the guest
- more than 45 days prior to the arrival date – 100 per cent of the deposit amount will be refunded to the guest
5. RESERVATION OF A SPECIFIC ACCOMMODATION UNIT
Camp Ujca offers its guests the possibility to select the exact number of accommodation units that suit their needs. All information about the exact position, dimensions, sunlight and photographs of each accommodation unit can be found at the interactive camp map.
Camp Ujca maintains its right to refuse, cancel or change a booking if there is misuse of the booking system or if it was made by an obvious user error.
6. CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in on arrival date is from 14:00
Check-out on departure date is till 12:00 noon
For late check-out additional fee will be calculated or an extra night will be charged.
7. CHANGES TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Camp Ujca reserve the right to amend the General Conditions at any time. Changes will take effect on the date of publication on the website. Continued accessing the site or using any part of its content will be will be considered as an acceptance of any revised or amended General Conditions.
Camp Ujca reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or repeal any part of its business, which includes the site or any of its parts, services, or sub-services that are provided by them.
The Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform offers a single point of entry that allows EU consumers and traders to settle their disputes for both domestic and cross-border online purchases. This is done by channeling the disputes to national Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) bodies that are connected to the platform and have been selected by the Member States according to quality criteria and notified to European Commission.
Link to the Online Dispute Resolution platform https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show